This course is a study that takes students through the New Testament. It is a study that presents Jesus Christ for whom He really is and how He can have a life-changing impact on our lives.
Emphasis is placed on understanding the character of God through an in-depth narrative and character study of the New Testament and application of Biblical principles to everyday life situations.
- Teen Life Application Study Bible (NLT) May be purchased at Book Sales ISBN #: 978-1414324623
- Route 66 "Travel through the Bible" May be purchased at Book Sales ISBN #: 978-1-59557-109-0
- Composition Book
Eighth grade Bible covers three different aspects of Christian faith: with the goal to help (1)students take ownership of their relationship with Jesus Christ, (2) to know who He is to them personally, and (3) to live that out in their lives.
- Jesus Calling, Sarah Young 978-1-5914-5188-4
- Heaven is for Real, Todd Burpo 978-0-8499-4615-8
- Heaven for Kids, Randy Alcorn 978-1-4143-1040-4
- Crazy Love, Francis Chan 978-1-4377-0694-5
- Bible; use the version from 6th/7th grade or phone
- 3-ring binder
- Notebook paper