Thursday, August 2nd, 9AM - 3PM
Brethren Christian School will open its campus on August 2nd to welcome in all BC students to come and pick-up their schedule, books and Chromebook, take pictures, and turn in any remaining paper work.
We will contact families individually by email before August 2nd if you have any missing forms (please do NOT contact the office regarding this before August 2nd).
Enrollment Packet Checklist
Please download the following forms, print them out and bring with you completed and signed on Registration Day:
- Internet Photo Release Form
- Emergency Medical Card
- Chromebook Handbook & Social Media and Network Use Contract
(Only print last page, filled and signed. Be sure to bring it on Registration Day in order to receive your Chrombook)
Directions for Registration Day
The following tasks must be completed on August 2nd. You may come in anytime between 9AM and 3PM, but please complete each step in order.
- Pick up your class schedule
- For class scheduling questions, see Ms. Flippin
- Get your picture taken
- Register your Chromebook
- Tech Training
- Turn in Acceptable Use Contract
- Pick up your textbooks and class materials
- Turn in any remaining forms to the Business Office
At your leisure
• Parents: Stop by the PFC booth in the Hallway and meet the PFC officers
• Check out the YUM CLUB, next year's Lunch Program
• Visit the Athletics Office for any sports related questions
Registration Day Map and Steps