Aeries Setup Instructions
Aeries is the online tracking system for student information including final semester grades, transcripts, absences, discipline and demographic info like email id's, addresses, phone numbers, etc.
AERIES SETUP FOR PARENTS WITH AN ACCOUNT FROM LAST YEAR
If you are a Parent who had an Aeries account last year and have not enrolled another student at BC this year your account should work the same as last year. In other words, your Aeries access, URL, id and password should all be the same. The system may look a little different but it is fundamentally the same. NOTE: If you have a new student along with your existing student, hang on a minute, your instructions for adding a student to an existing account will be at the end.
AERIES SETUP FOR NEW PARENTS:
- To sign up for an account go to the "Online Grades Aeries" link in the menu above
- In the left hand column, under the picture, click on “Online Grades”
- This will take you to the Aeries login page.
- Click on “Create New Account”
- The system will then prompt you through the steps to create your account.
- YOU WILL NEED three pieces of information.
- They are:
- One) Student Permanent ID Number
- Two) Student Home Telephone Number (as given to the school on your enrollment form)
- Three) Verification Code
- All three pieces of information are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The system itself will then prompt you through the process
AERIES SETUP FOR: Parents who already had an account last year but have an additional student at BC this year to add.