Brethren Christian Junior & Senior High School
DAILY BULLETIN Friday, 25 May 2018 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCHEDULE for the Day: Assembly (Combined Chapel)
ESLR for the WEEK: Brethren Christian Junior & Senior High School will develop COMMUNICATORS: “Walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness.” Ephesians 4:1-2
SCRIPTURE for the Day: “Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.” –Ephesians 6:11
- Happy Memorial Day! Have a wonderful 3-day weekend and we’ll see you back at school on Tuesday, May 29th!
- Anyone planning on joining High School Cross Country: meet with Coach Dyson on May 30th @ lunch in room 303!
- 11th Graders who are interested in AP Gov next year: Please attend a mandatory meeting after school on Wednesday, May 30th (2:45-3:15pm) in room 100.
- 9th Graders who are interested in AP World next year: Please attend a mandatory meeting after school on Tuesday, May 29th (2:45-3:15pm) in room 100.
- If you are planning to take AP Calc next year, please see Mrs. Graham in Room 400 to pick up some preliminary information.
- Attn: Freshman & Sophomore students! Frosh-Soph Skate event on May 30th at FV Skate from 6-8:30pm. Skate your worries away! Freshman wear Blue and Sophomores, wear Red! Winning class gets a donut party! Talk to Staller if you have questions!
- AP Biology applications for next year are now available in room 401 or in the front office. Please return to Ms. Whipple by May 30th!
- Attention all Jr. Highers! There is a family roller skate night at Fountain Valley Skate Center, on May 30th form 6-8:30pm…it’ll be filled with games, food, and most of all fun!!
- SAVE THE DATE: JH Athletic Awards Night on Thursday, May 31st @ 6:30pm!
- Jr High lunch: RUSHING
- Sr High lunch: GRAHAM