BRETHREN CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
Wednesday, 26 September 2018
SCHEDULE for the Day: Periods 4-5-6-7
ESLR for the WEEK: Brethren Christian Junior & Senior High School will develop Learners who: Develop an openness to diverse experiences in and outside the world.
SCRIPTURE for the Day: “Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is he who trusts in the LORD.” –Proverbs 16:20
- Brethren Seniors, this event is exclusively for you! Join us on October 3rd and 11th! Join Janice Royal, M.A., Independent College Admissions Counselor as she walks you through each field of the UC and Cal State University applications. Mrs. Royal will guide you to presenting the Best You on your application! On Wednesday, October 3rd Mrs. Royal will advise on completing UC Applications. Thursday, October 11th, Mrs. Royal will cover Cal State Applications. Fee: $40 per student, per night (check made payable to Royal College Consulting preferred) Please RSVP to email@example.com no later than October 1.
- Please sign up in the Athletic Office if you’re interested in playing golf this spring!
- There will be Godz Girlz tomorrow, September 27th, in Mrs. Heffernan’s room during lunch. If you want to bring snacks to share PLEASE DO!
- 21st-28th: Neighbors
- Chapman University will be on campus on Thursday, Oct 4th! Sign up in the office if interested in attending an informational meeting.
- Additional College Visits:
- Monday, Oct. 8 – Period 4 – EMBRY RIDDLE
- Friday, Oct. 12 – Academic Support – CONCORDIA
- Friday, Oct. 12 – Lunch – COLORADO STATE
- Oct. 17 – Academic Support – CAL BAPTIST
- Oct. 29 – Period 4 – GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY
- Students interested in UCLA are invited to attend the Fall OPEN HOUSE on Saturday, Oct 13, 2018. You must RSVP at: www.admissions.ucla.edu/events
Week at a Glance: