BRETHREN CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
DAILY BULLETIN Monday, 20 May 2019 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCHEDULE for the Day: All Periods
Senior Exit Interviews (7:55-8:40am)
Period 1 8:45-9:15am
Period 2 9:20-9:50am
Period 3 9:55-10:25am
Period 4 10:35-11:05am
Period 5 11:10-11:40am
Period 6 12:20-12:50
Period 7 12:55-1:25pm
Senior Exit Interviews (1:45-3:00pm)
ESLR: Communicators: BC strives to develop students who will express themselves appropriately and effectively
SCRIPTURE for the Day: “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” –Proverbs 3:5-6
- Good luck on all your finals this week! Come prepared and rested! Make sure to eat a good breakfast and have all materials needed for your tests. Check the final’s schedules posted by the front office and back parking lot in the mall.
- Tuesday (May 21) Bible Final starts at 9 AM/Yearbook assembly at 10:30 and All students will need to return their chrome books and chargers. If you do not return your chrome book and charger, you will not receive your yearbook!
- Juniors! You must turn in your course requests from your junior audit appointments no later than TOMORROW (or you are not enrolled in classes)! They should be completed already after your appointments with Ms. Flippin just needing a signature from your parent/guardian.
- Come to room 300 TODAY if you are at all interested in joining the BCHS Space Program next year. Lunch provided!
- All I-20 seniors, you need to bring your letter of acceptance to your college to Mr. Shawn Thomas. He will make sure your I-20 (Sevis number) is transferred to the college you are going to attend.