Brethren Christian Junior & Senior High School
DAILY BULLETIN Friday 23 February 2018 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCHEDULE for the Day: Regular
ESLR for the WEEK: Brethren Christian Junior & Senior High School will develop ORGANIZERS who categorize, sort, strategize and plan their work and have a system for storing a retrieving necessary assignments and materials when needed.
SCRIPTURE for the Day: “There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.” –1 John 4:18
- Don't miss Big Night O' Jazz, tonight at 7pm, featuring your jazz band friends and jazz flutist Makinto! Tickets are $5, available from any jazz band member, or at the door.
- Band and Choir Photo Day is on Tuesday, Feb 27th. Order form is available in the Activities Office.
- Sadies is Saturday! Setup team= ASB exec-Freshman CC and Soph CC. Tear down is SR and JR class council and president council
- Baseball Team NEEDS PLAYERS!! Please see Mrs. Whitmire TODAY if at all interested! We’d love to have you on the team! No experience necessary 😊
- High School JV and Varsity Boys and Varsity Girls Basketball teams – Please turn in your clean uniform to the Activities office as soon as possible.
- Interested in Summer Chemistry? Please talk to Ms. Whipple and come to the information meeting on Wednesday, Feb 28th at lunch in room 401.
- Applications for CSF are now available in the Activities Office. Please complete and return along with you $5 dues by March 2, 2018. No late applications will be accepted. Questions? See Mrs. Stone
- Seniors: As you receive admissions decisions from colleges, please log into Naviance and update the results. All results will remain confidential.
- UC Davis holds a young scholars program for rising juniors or seniors during the summer of 2018. This program offers summer research opportunities in the biological and natural sciences for high-achieving students.
Online application and information are available at the program web site: http://ysp.ucdavis.edu
- NONE (as of now)
- Jr High lunch: JOHNSON
- Sr High lunch: WHIPPLE