Friday, December 6th!
SCHEDULE for the Day: Friday Block Schedule
SCRIPTURE for the Day Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. Matthew 5:8
ESLR (Student Outcomes) focus for 1st Semester: ORGANIZERS/PLANNERS –
To accomplish great things, we must no only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe – Anatole France
- There are 9 more school days until Finals on Dec 18 & 19. If you have 2 math or 2 science or 2 history classes you will have conflicts in taking your finals. Please see Miss Flippin ASAP to make arrangements.
- Football Banquet – Saturday, December 7, Hope Hall 6:30pm.
- The semester will end on Dec 19. The new semester will start on Jan 13, 2020, the day we return from Christmas vacation. The schedule will be the same. If there needs to be a change in your schedule, please get an Add/Drop request form from the front office. Complete and submit to Miss Flippin before Dec 13. Schedules for the new semester will be handed out on Tuesday, Dec 17.
- The Junior Class will be selling Candy Cane Grams next week. Be thinking of a special friend or staff member you would like to have a Christmas treat and message delivered to.
- Spring Musical – Everyone who is interested in participating in performing in the spring musical next semester, please join us—Mr. Montgomery, Mrs. Valdez, and Mr. Yell—for lunch on Monday, December 16, in Room 106. Pizza will be provided.
- All CSF members – you are invited to submit a design for the CSF Tournament of Roses 2021 Parade Float to celebrate 100 Years of Scholars for Service.
10 total student designs will be chosen and each student will receive recognition of their contribution; runner up designers will be invited to walk with the float in the parade.
The contest is open now and will close on January 15th *Go to our website for all the details, guidelines, requirements, restrictions, and to enter a design in the competition. https://csf-cjsf.org/rose-parade-float-2021/
- Freshmen & Sophomores your class counsels are throwing you a Christmas party at Fountain Skate. Roller-skating from 6-8 pm on December 19th. The cost is $10 dollars if your bringing your own skates or $15.50 if you rent for the night. There is a snack bar. See you there
- Lunch Menu is available in the office. Don’t forget to order by 9:00am.
- All Athletes that play on a team sport must have health insurance. We will be following up with each Athlete to make sure you are covered.
- BC SCRIP FUNDRAISER – Pick up a flyer in the office to help the school raise money by purchasing scrip. If you, your parent or guardian sign up and purchase there will be a FREE chick fila sandwich for you. See Mrs. Martin in the office for more information.
- Festival of Christmas – How Great Our JOY! Thursday, December 12, 2019 Refreshments/Light Dinner served 6pm (Grace Lutheran Fundraiser) Christmas Tree Lighting 6:30pm.
- BAND - CHOIR - CLUBS & AP CLASS PHOTOS will be on Friday December 13th. Keep watch for the photo schedule, it will be posted on the wall by the office, next week.
Sports this week
Friday, December 6 – Boys Soccer vs Fairmont Prep @ Home (Grace Lutheran) 3:00pm
JV Boys Basketball Tournament
Saturday, December 7 – Girls Basketball @ Pacifica Christian 3:00pm
JV Boys Basketball Tournament
Friday, December 6 – Boys Soccer dismissed at 1:30pm
You can see the weekly lunch menu at www.bchs.net/lunch/. You can also pick up an Orange Sheet in the front office and fill it out and turn it back in to the front office by 9:00am the morning of the lunch you are ordering!