Brethren Christian School Application
General entrance requirements for students:
- Student and at least one parent must be born-again Christians
- Student and at least one parent must regularly attend church
- Student must have a minimum of 2.25 GPA
- Student must have scored in at least the 50th percentile in Total Reading and Total Mathematics sections on the most recent achievement testing. (If a student scores below the 50th percentile, further diagnostic testing may be required.)
- At least one parent and the student must agree wholeheartedly with the Statement of Faith and signify that agreement by their signatures.
- Submit a completed application along with:
- Application fee (If you are not accepted, all but $50 will be returned to you)
- Most Recent Report Card, Unofficial Transcript, and Achievement Test Scores.
- Immunization Records.
- Be sure to have your Administrator, Church and Teacher reference forms sent directly to Brethren Christian.
- Affirm your agreement with the BC Statement of Faith
When the school receives ALL of the above your application will be reviewed. The school will then contact you to schedule an interview with the student and a parent.
If you would like to fill out a paper application, you may come into the BC front office and request a physical copy to fill out.
For assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.