HIGH SCHOOL TECH
Description: Provides an introduction to using a personal computer, emphasizing skills beneficial for academic, personal, and professional success. Students will learn the basics of a computer system including all the major hardware components, basic word processing, presentations, basic web design and Internet.
Students will learn how to maintain a personal computer lab account using Biblical principles.
Text: Learning Microsoft Office 2013 Pro
- A flash drive is recommended
- Sign up for student E-mail account.
- Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, or other Cloud Drive for saving work.
- Students need access to the Internet so that work can be done at home using the Course Sites LMS.
- Access to a working printer at home.
Fee: Assessed at Book Sales.