Brethren Christian Junior & Senior High School
International Students please refer to International Student Information.
For assistance please email email@example.com
Brethren Christian Junior and Senior High School offers many opportunities to gather information about the school. Preview Days, Prospective Parent Luncheons, Shadow Days and Tours by Appointment are open to all. Once you have decided to apply to BC you can follow this process:
STEP ONE - Obtain an admission application . . .
- You can call the school at 714.962.6617 to have an application sent to you.
- You can download an application at www.bchs.net under “Admissions”
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to have one emailed back to you.
- Fill out the application completely
- Distribute the confidential reference forms and have them sent directly to Brethren Christian
o Fax to 714.962.3171
o Scan and send to email@example.com
o Mail to:
Brethren Christian Junior and Senior High School
21141 Strathmoor Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
Then send your completed application and the appropriate application fee to Brethren Christian via one of the methods above. Be sure to include your latest report card, achievement scores and immunization records.
When Brethren Christian receives all of the above your information will be reviewed by an administrator. You will be contacted to set up an interview for the student and at least one parent. Please feel free to call and check on the status of your application.