Brethren Christian Junior & Senior High School
International Students please refer to International Student Information.
For assistance please email email@example.com
Brethren Christian Junior & Senior High School offers many opportunities to gather information about the school. Preview Days, Prospective Parent Luncheons, Shadow Days and Tours are open to all.
Once you have decided to apply to BC you will follow this process:
STEP ONE - Obtain an admission application . . .
- You can call the school at 714.962.6617 to have an application sent to you.
- You can download an application at bchs.net under “Admissions”
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to have one emailed back to you.
- Fill out the application completely
- Distribute the confidential reference forms, have them sent directly to Brethren Christian
Brethren Christian Junior and Senior High School
21141 Strathmoor Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
- Then send your completed application and the appropriate application fee to Brethren Christian via one of the methods above. Be sure to include your
- When Brethren Christian receives all of the above, your information will then be reviewed by an administrator. You will be contacted to set up a final interview for the student and at least one parent.
- Please feel free to call and check on the status of your application 714.962.6617 .
- Once a student has been accepted they will be required to take a math placement test. Dates will be available at time of interview.