Brethren Christian Junior & Senior High School
Brethren Christian Junior & Senior High School welcomes all applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry or sex who have a personal commitment to faith in Jesus Christ and desire a high quality Christian education. Each student and at least one parent must profess a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and attend a Bible-teaching church.
International Students please refer to the International Student Policy Information.
For assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
General entrance requirements for students seeking admission to Brethren Christian include:
- Student and at least one parent must be born-again Christians
- Student and at least one parent must regularly attend church
- Student must have a minimum of 2.25 GPA
- Student must have scored in at least the 60th percentile in Total Reading and Total Mathematics sections on the most recent achievement testing. (If a student scores below the 60th percentile, further diagnostic testing may be required.)
- At least one parent and the student must agree whleheartedly with the Statement of Faith and signify that agreement by their signatures.
All applicants to the school are screened for suitability for admission. Students who do not meet those requirements may be referred to the Options Program*. Please refer to the Application Process Document for information on how to apply to Brethren Christian.
The *Options Program is designed for students who have been professionally diagnosed with mild learning disabilities. These students may be given extra monitoring, testing, accommodations or modifications. This program requires a separate application. There are additional fees and enrollment is limited.