Brethren Christian Junior & Senior High School
DAILY BULLETIN Monday 27 November 2017 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCHEDULE for the Day: Late Start
Period 1 08:50am–09:30am
Period 2 09:35am–10:15am
Period 3 10:25am–11:10am
Period 4 11:15am–11:55am
JH LUNCH 11:55am-12:20
JH Period 5 12:25pm–1:05pm
HS Period 5 12:00–12:40pm
HS LUNCH 12:40pm-1:05pm
Period 6 1:10pm–1:50pm
Period 7 1:55pm–2:35pm
SCRIPTURE for the Day: “And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.” -1 John 5:14
- ASB Tree Lighting is this Friday, Dec 1st at break in the breezeway!
- ASB is partnering with “TOYS FOR TOTS” to bless kids this year! Bring your new unwrapped toys to the Activities Office. Questions? See any ASB/executive officer or Mrs. Staller!
- All puppeteers who are going out the next 2 weeks must come to practice at lunch today!!
- Makers Club meeting tomorrow at 2:45pm in room 400!
- Atlantis WSF is on Jan 20th at 7pm at Marina Park in Newport Beach!! Tickets available at ASB Ticket Booth for $60 until Thursday. Prices go up to $75 on Friday!
- If you are interested in taking AP Music Theory next school year, please see if you have space in your schedule and sign up in the front office!
- BC Club Doodle meets today @ lunch in the Art Room (102)!
- Freshman Class Bowling event! $25 Bazooka Ball—Plus arcades and “glow-in-the-dark” bowling at GloZone in HB! 2-hour extreme pass!!
- Attention: ASB is having another Spirit Day with the theme of “Can’t See Me, camo” tomorrow!!
- *For 10th-12th graders* The AMC 10 and AMC 12 is a mathematics competition that takes place in Feb! Focusing on problem solving skills, it is the first step towards participation in international math competitions. If you are interested, please speak with Mrs. Davidson in room 104 or Mrs. Graham in room 400. There will be a meeting at lunch on Thursday, Dec 7th for all who are interested in participating.
- Jr High Christmas Party Dec 8th!! Tickets on sale NOW until Thursday!!
- Jr High lunch: RUSHING
- Sr High lunch: MARESH
College Rep Visits:
- College Rep signups in the Activities Office—
- OCC: Dec 1st during 3rd period